Warehousing and Inventory Management
Ware Housing and Inventory Management
We are managing warehouse space of 2 Million Sq. Feet.
- We define inventory operations as the combination of systems and processes involved with inventory management as well as physical aspects of storage and material handling. We provide a user friendly, menu- driven interface, designed to satisfy the requirements of virtually any warehouse operation.
- We are highly flexible in cost effective warehouse management solutions. A well-developed system and procedure for planning and controlling storage by which the customer have more control over their goods without actually worrying about how to do it and at the same time allows them to minimize their inventory costs.
- Distribution and delivery systems facilitating Just in Time arrival of goods at designated points. In addition, we are able to assist in identification and setting up of warehousing facility specific to the customer’s requirement as also to provide warehouse management services at customer owned warehouses
- The warehousing services provided by us includes trans loading, pick and pack operations, labeling, packaging, inventory control, just-in-time inventory management, pallet exchange services, local trucking and local dray age, stretch and shrink wrapping, quality control, lot number control, import and export handling, containerization, and pool distribution.
Ininventory management Software
It is the fruit of the team effort supported with valuable inputs from the esteemed customer experts from time to time. The various reports module that is available out of the above solutions are:-
- Material Receipt.
- Issue of material.
- Automatic generation of Ledgers.
- Tracking of Faulty and repaired material.
- Tracking of Material Returned from Sites.
- Tracking of Site to site movement of material.
- Records of Transfer and receipt of material from outer circles.
- Mapping with clients ERP updating.
- Site Inventory.